Euro Asia Access Solutions (“EAAS”) is a private limited company, which supplies products
and services in the field of Accessibility and Mobility for elderly and disabled citizens. EAAS has its head
office in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, and exports to neighboring countries Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, the
Philippines and Thailand.
EAAS was established in 2003 after it took over the FREELIFT stairlift business from associate company Euro
Asia Connection Sdn Bhd. Euro Asia Connection had been marketing, supplying, installing and servicing FREELIFT
stairlifts from as early as 1999, a real pioneer in the industry in Malaysia.
EAAS’ management subsequently expanded the business from selling only stairlifts to a complete range of access
solutions, reaching not only the residential home market but also the public and corporate sector, within Malaysia
as well as in the South East Asian region. EAAS is the only company in Malaysia solely dedicated to access solutions
for elderly and disabled.
Quality products offered against reasonable prices, combined with a strong customer focus and reliable after-sales
service have ensured yearly growth of the company.
Ultimately it is the company’s aim to contribute to the development of Malaysian society in general and to the
9th Malaysian Plan and Vision 2020 in particular.
Our Mission is to provide optimum value to our:
- End-Users, by delivering solutions and products that add comfort and convenience to their lives.
- Corporate Customers, by delivering solutions and products to improve our customers’ products and services, to improve the environment for their employees, to enhance the customers’ image and thus its’ competitiveness in the market.
- Society, through our solutions helping to improve less mobile citizens’ social acceptance, their integration in society - indirectly helping to create a developed society.
- Partners, to create win-win situations in all business associations and transactions.
- Employees, by creating an organized and stimulating work environment, providing challenging assignments and opportunities to constantly strengthen their expertise and personal development.